Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Long Thoughtful Hiatus!

Kind of like when a child has been scorned, I feel a bit guilty for my lack of commitment to keeping a consistent blog. Fear not, in my midst I have been quite busy, and have a few many stories to tell. In the past weeks, ... months, I have finished some long overdue work on my humble abode, married my other half, and if I didn't tell you, finished my BSBA at the University of Southern Miss. I've made a few new friends from my hometown and Tampa. Also, did a little globe trekking to the Caribbean. So, as I plan to have a solid few resolutions this coming New Year's Eve, I will definitely include the "box," as I'm nickname the blog for the time being.

As for tonight, I'm headed to an epic after Christmas, "Christmas Party." Look for a blog on this soon!

mc

No comments:

Post a Comment